Sunday, July 03, 2011

MacTweets #20 .... Round up of Fruit Macarons

"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is."
Mark Twain

I love this part of the challenge, Round-Up Time. It's one that never ceases to amaze with our mac passionate creators. This time in the midst of summer {winter in the Southern hemisphere} a new cornucopia of beautiful, luscious fruit tumbled before us, begging our attention. Look at how our minds churned out ideas!

This round up is a celebration of colour, of fruit, of creativity and of our collective passion as mac-bakers! As Jamie is busy cycling up Canal Nantes-Brest with her better half and I'm back, somewhat rejuvenated from a wonderful vacation Down Under, I take absolute pleasure in presenting the 'fruit macarons' round up.

Enjoy!! Here's where the fruit is....
 
 

Follow us and all the Mac Attack Buzz on Twitter

10 comments:

  1. A big beautiful fruit salad of macarons. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing such a round-up of such a fruity macaron display. What a great idea you have here, Deeba and Jamie. Fantastic to see such creativity together. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah--look at all the "fruits of our labor"! I always look forward to RoundUp Day and seeing all the creative macarons. Can't wait to get started on next month's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job everyone! A truly lovely and mouth-watering roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Fabulous fabulous! I am thrilled with everything you all did! I have been away so I apologize for not visiting your posts yet nor posting my own raspberry macs but I will! I will! Thanks Deeba for doing this alone, babes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of you sure have a talent for making beautiful macarons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a delight to have a place to share and see so many different macaron ideas. Almost like tasting a sample of each. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  8. yehaaa thank you for making platform for macaronivore to present our mac journal..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, see that "macaronivore" is spreading ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i read that from your book Jill...:)

    ReplyDelete